Evolution – The revolution in cold storage construction
Ultra-fast assembly, simple disassembly, low installation costs.
Standard 200 mm grid, flexible custom dimensions possible.
Anti-corrosion hook connection, excellent sheet and surface quality.
Self-centring tongue and groove connection.
Ascending bands for minimal door seal wear.
Excellent stability thanks to the hook lock connection with a distance of 400 mm.
Building material class Bs2d0.
- Insulation thickness in (mm)
- 120, custom dimensions available upon request
- U-value W/m²K acc. EN 14509 incl. joint section
- 0,20, 0,17, 0,13
- Door leaf thickness (mm)
- 100, custom dimensions available upon request
- Self-centering tongue and groove connection, with locked hook assemblies spaced at 400 mm
- Foamed corner connection
- Grid dimensions (mm)
- Standard grid for units under 3,000: 200 length by 200 width Standard grid for units over 3,000: 200 length by 400 width
- Interior height options (mm)
- 2,200 / 2,400 / 2,600, custom dimensions available upon request
- Interior & Exterior Surface
- Gauge steel, 0,6 mm, RAL 9010 Pure White, with aluminium zinc coating for superior corrosion protection, food grade quality certified
We appreciate the company BRUCHA as a regional and reliable partner, which has been supplying us with quality products for the catering industry for 20 years.
Projects with EVOLUTION Deep-freezer walk-ins
Our products stand for excellent quality; our level of service is highly impressive. Renowned companies worldwide trust in our solutions. Find out more about selected reference projects here.